Friday, April 8, 2011

Amazon goes rogue: Sprint screwing with EVO Shift media streaming?

Today I get a strange push message on my EVO Shift: Streaming quality on your HTC EVO Shift may be impacted by a known issue with the Sprint carrier network. To resolve this issue, please contact Sprint at 888-211-4727. Let them know that you are having trouble steaming multimedia on the HTC EVO Shift with software version xxx.xx.xxx.x

At first I am confused. Next I notice the tiny Amazon icon. It's the Amazon appstore pushing this to me!

It appears that Amazon has gone rogue! I can only explain this by the suspicion that Amazon is working to launch Amazon Prime Video on Demand and that Sprint has not been working with them to optimize the performance of their network and their devices! So it appears that out of frustration, Amazon has gone mad and now wants the customers to call and harass Sprint! Issue also appears to involve EVO's.

Getting pretty Epic!!!! (no pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment